In The Kitchen
Gourmet cooking made easy! “In The Kitchen With Kim” is dedicated to bringing delicious yet inspirational Vegan and Traditional
healthy & delicious
vegan recipe ideas for You
Vegan Pineapple Boats
EASe into VEGAN
“I help introduce the vegan curious, ease into a more plant based lifestyle with no judgement and deliciously satisfying meals even for the most avid meat eaters, so that they have more energy, mental clarity, and a healthier life.
Unlike many who focus primarily on recipes alone, I teach you how to cook and eat plant based through live video, community, connection, and recipes!”
A New Approach To
Health & Life
Here you will find the top recipe of the month! Stay tuned for more delicious top picks!
Benefits of Plant based Food
• Plant-based diets help prevent chronic diseases like diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
• Eating mostly plants can improve your skin.
• A plant-based diet supports good gut health.
• A plant-based diet makes weight control significantly easier.
What’s The Best Way to Start a Plant-Based Diet?
Here are a few examples:
- Instead of cereal and cow’s milk for breakfast, try organic cereal of choice and almond milk, or other non-dairy milk. (No soy milk)
- Instead of spreading butter on your bread, try delicious and rich avocado.
- Instead of meat at your next meal, try a delicious plant-based alternative such as a marinated steak mushroom, vegetable stir fry, quinoa, beans, or “faux-meats” like Field Roast Vegan/Vegetarian Sausages or Fried Marinated Artichoke Hearts (Mmm taste like fried chicken)
- Make scrambled “Just Egg” with sautéed vegetables instead of scrambled eggs.
- Have a whole-grain pita with hummus, baby carrots , cucumber, red bell peppers, and cherry tomatoes
- Try a “Beyond Meat” Plant-Based burger with all the fixings instead of a meat burger.
- Instead of cow’s-milk yogurt, try non-dairy yogurt. (No soy based non dairy yogurts)
Most importantly, just start somewhere and have fun with it! Be open to trying new fruits, vegetables, whole grains, legumes, nuts and seeds. You might just be surprised at how much you like the various textures, tastes, and colors you find. You might also be pleasantly surprised by how you look and feel
Hey, everyone. I am getting super excited to launch my NEW cookbook! I am not ready yet…but, I am getting there. I hope to have this book done by winter 2020.
I have been working really hard in the kitchen creating super delicious vegan, traditional and dessert recipes that are totally organic, better for you and budget friendly
•4 Tablespoons leveled and unpacked of the “Follow your Heart” Vegan Egg (Yields 2 vegan eggs)
•1 cup of refrigerated water or ice-cold water (THE WATER MUST BE ICE COLD)
•1 Tablespoon of Vegan Butter or 1 teaspoon of vegan butter and no-stick cooking spray (I use both)
•Pinch of salt