In The Kitchen
Gourmet cooking made easy! “In The Kitchen With Kim” is dedicated to bringing delicious yet inspirational Vegan and Traditional
recipes through the power of live video, community and connection.
I’ve made it my mission to help people like you transition to eating plant based, all while maintaining the foods and flavors they love, without breaking the bank.
healthy & delicious
vegan recipe ideas for You
Vegan Pineapple Boats
- Easy to cook
- Very Delicious
- Useful for the body
Inthekitchenwithkim.net is here to provide recipes, information and practical advice needed to follow a healthy plant based diet. Wether you’re interested in improving your health, losing weight, preparing your body for pregnancy, or eating more sustainably, a whole foods plant-based diet may be the perfect solution for you. ✅ Eat Good Without All The Guilt✅ Be Healthier and Happier✅ A Vegan Diet is Richer in Certain Nutrients ✅ Feed and Heal Your Body On A Cellular Level
Are you ready to eat healthier, improve your diet, and“EASE INTO VEGAN without giving up the taste of the foods you love? This cookbook will give you over 70 super delicious recipes that are totally organic, better for you and budget friendly.
These gourmet Vegan, traditional, and dessert recipes will have you energized, eating, feeling and looking good. Let me show you how to enjoy vegan food that gets you excited to cook.
EASe into VEGAN
“I help introduce the vegan curious, ease into a more plant based lifestyle with no judgement and deliciously satisfying meals even for the most avid meat eaters, so that they have more energy, mental clarity, and a healthier life.
Unlike many who focus primarily on recipes alone, I teach you how to cook and eat plant based through live video, community, connection, and recipes!”
A New Approach To
Health & Life
- Recipe Of The Month
Here you will find the top recipe of the month! Stay tuned for more delicious top picks!
- Benefits of Eating Plant Based!
The reasons to go plant-based are harmonious. We can eat a healthy plant-based diet for ourselves and for the environment, because it’s simply good for both. What’s more, a plant-based diet works well for almost anyone and offers numerous amazing benefits.
Benefits of Plant based Food
• Plant-based diets help prevent chronic diseases like diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
• Eating mostly plants can improve your skin.
• A plant-based diet supports good gut health.
• A plant-based diet makes weight control significantly easier.
What’s The Best Way to Start a Plant-Based Diet?
The best way to ease into it is to begin with some easy-to-make substitutions.
Here are a few examples:
- Instead of cereal and cow’s milk for breakfast, try organic cereal of choice and almond milk, or other non-dairy milk. (No soy milk)
- Instead of spreading butter on your bread, try delicious and rich avocado.
- Instead of meat at your next meal, try a delicious plant-based alternative such as a marinated steak mushroom, vegetable stir fry, quinoa, beans, or “faux-meats” like Field Roast Vegan/Vegetarian Sausages or Fried Marinated Artichoke Hearts (Mmm taste like fried chicken)
- Make scrambled “Just Egg” with sautéed vegetables instead of scrambled eggs.
- Have a whole-grain pita with hummus, baby carrots , cucumber, red bell peppers, and cherry tomatoes
- Try a “Beyond Meat” Plant-Based burger with all the fixings instead of a meat burger.
- Instead of cow’s-milk yogurt, try non-dairy yogurt. (No soy based non dairy yogurts)
Most importantly, just start somewhere and have fun with it! Be open to trying new fruits, vegetables, whole grains, legumes, nuts and seeds. You might just be surprised at how much you like the various textures, tastes, and colors you find. You might also be pleasantly surprised by how you look and feel
•4 Tablespoons leveled and unpacked of the “Follow your Heart” Vegan Egg (Yields 2 vegan eggs)
•1 cup of refrigerated water or ice-cold water (THE WATER MUST BE ICE COLD)
•1 Tablespoon of Vegan Butter or 1 teaspoon of vegan butter and no-stick cooking spray (I use both)
•Pinch of salt
- 30 minutes
- Very Delicious
- Useful for the body